Active Living Guide
Due to the changes in our services, in relation to COVID-19, programs advertised in our current Spring & Summer Living Guide are no longer accurate. We are currently working on programs for Fall – check out below for our current programs!
Three times a year, the City of Powell River Parks, Recreation & Culture department publishes its Active Living Guide which showcases the many different programs and services that are offered each fall, winter and spring/summer.
Advertise with Us!
The City of Powell River offer’s local businesses and community organizations the opportunity to purchase advertising within the Active Living Guide. Each edition is distributed 3 times a year to over 6900 homes and businesses within the City and a further 1500 copies are distributed by the City of Powell through its facilities. Advertising rates are as follows:
- Inside Front Cover (7″ x 9.5″): $1250 (tax included)
- Full Page (7″x 9.5″): $485 (tax included)
- Half Page (7″x 4.6667″ or 3.4166″ x 9.5″): $295 (tax included)
- Third Page (7″ x 3.0556″ or 2.2222″x 9.5″): $235
- Quarter Page (3.4166″ x 4.6667″): $199 (tax included)
Discounts are available for multiple guide bookings and non-profit organizations. For more information please call Heather Kane @ 604-485-2891 or via email at email@example.com